Starting March 14
There will be 46 crews at the start, in less than a month, of the 22th Rally Maroc Classic – La Route du Coeur.
From Casablanca to Marrakech, via Agadir, Essaouira, Tafraoute, Ouarzazate, 12 of the most prestigious car brands will be represented (Alpine Renault, Mercedes, Porsche, Jaguar, Morgan, Ferrari, Ford Mustang …) and will travel the 2200 kilometers of beautiful asphalt roads of the Kingdom.
This year, 19 more varied, shorter and more technical regularities stages than last year for a race pace that is both fun and dynamic.
2 tests on circuits at Agadir and Marrakech will allow drivers who wish to “let go” by deciding, themselves, mean that they wish to impose.
7 stages on average, shorter than last year were thought to leave a little more time to competitors to relax, visit and enjoy some magical places stages cities.
Always a luxurious bivouac, in a totally unexpected and spectacular place is organized around Tafraoute during the fourth leg.
It’s during the evening of March 19, the auction for the benefit of the humanitarian association “Heure Joyeuse” will take place at the Berber Palace in Ouarzazate. Recall that this auction sale is an important financial source for the child welfare, as it allowed in 15 years of reporting almost 8 million dirhams.
Good wind to all these magnificent cars legends and their owner, who in addition to save a creative, technical and artistic heritage gives real meaning to the usefulness of owning a classic car … Happiness of the ride.
- Back on the 24th Rally Morocco Classic, La Route du Coeur 2017
- March 18 – Step 7 : Marrakech – Marrakech
- Rendez-vous with the children of the Heure Joyeuse association
- March 17 – Step 6 : Ouarzazate – Marrakech (290 km / 2 ERR)
- March 16 – Step 5 : Ouarzazate – Ouarzazate (240 km / 3 ERR)
- The Rally Morocco Classic on the Route du Coeur
- March 15 – Step 4 : Agadir – Ouarzazate (490 km / 3 ERR)
- March 14 – Step 3 : Agadir – Agadir (375 km / 4 ERR)
- March 13 – Step 2 : Essaouira – Agadir (295 km / 4 ERR)
- March 12 – Step 1 : Casablanca – Oualidia – Essaouira (450 km / 3 ERR)